As email open and click rates have consistently decreased year-over-year, it has become increasingly challenging for marketers to effectively engage consumers. Triggered emails garner, on average, two and a half times the open rate of business-than-usual-emails and twice their unique click rate.
The Reason is That Triggered Campaigns:
- are relevant because they respond to a specific action taken by the consumer
- are timely because they immediately follow that action
- show knowledge of each subscriber
- demonstrate interest in their actions
- invite interaction between the brand and the consumer